account number

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: isolated issues, could be confusing

Hi I sponsor a child and my debit card is expiring I need an address and my acct number for my child so she still gets her money. . . please help
Photo of Elliott Barbara

Elliott Barbara

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Rhonda C

Rhonda C

  • 22 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I would suggest contacting compassion and let them know that you need to update your info. It should be very simple to do.  Blessings to you and your sponsored child.
Photo of Emily


  • 2650 Posts
  • 813 Reply Likes
Good morning, Barbara! This is an easy update and we're happy to take care of you! I'm trying to locate you in our system as we have several people with your same name and I cannot find your account by your email address. Are you currently sponsoring Angela in Ecuador? Please email us at with the last four digits of the card you're updating that we currently have on file, and the new expiration date so I can update your information today and so your donations continue as normal :). If you're not Angela's sponsor, please provide the name and/or child reference number of your kiddo so that we can locate your account.

You're also welcome to log in to your My Account on to update your credit card information. When you log in, you can click on 'Payment Options' and then 'Edit'. If you need me to provide your username or reset your web account password, please let me know :).

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.