• 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: How do I send a monetary gift to my correspondent child?

Our child’s birthday is coming and we’d like to send money to support his sports and music interests. How can we do that?
Photo of Kecia Fiori

Kecia Fiori

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Debra Gonzalez

Debra Gonzalez

  • 285 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes

You can send a monetary gift for your childs birthday and may request what it goes for but that will not necessarily mean it will go for that in the end it ultimately deceided between staff and the parents of the child what the money will best be used for and you should send the money roughly 2 months before your childs birthday if possible to ensure it will process on time.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.