Can I get a high resolution of my sponsored child (TH6150590)?

  • 2
  • Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I would like to put a picture of my sponsored child at church. I need to have a better quality picture to enlarge the photo. I would also like some pamphlets to display.

Thank you!
Photo of Joe Dumbauld

Joe Dumbauld

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 8 years ago

  • 2
Photo of Leslie Allen Taylor

Leslie Allen Taylor

  • 32 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
I'm sorry you didn't get an answer to your question sooner. I think that you can request to have one e-mailed to you. I know of other sponsors have done this to get a better picture to reproduce for projects they make for their kids with the pictures on them. Hope this helps.
Photo of Shaina Moats

Shaina Moats

  • 1915 Posts
  • 404 Reply Likes
Leslie is correct! Please email us at to receive a digital copy of your child's picture. You may also request pamphlets in the same email.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.