CDC gifts? Yay or nay?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: over 3 months, no activity

Can we send paper items (finger puppets, bookmarks, etc.) to the child development center that serves our sponsored child? If so, how would we go about doing that?
Photo of Cathy Martin

Cathy Martin

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Susan


  • 7386 Posts
  • 1591 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi Cathy! I appreciate that you are thinking of the other children at the student center as well as you child! You could certainly send extra paper items in with your letters and explain in your letter that these extra items are for other children at the child development center too. These items would be sent to the child development center and the volunteers could pass them out.