Changing name of address

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: case resolved

Is it possible to change how I am addressed in child correspondence? I would prefer to not use my surname, or to use only the initial.
Photo of Debi


  • 134 Posts
  • 55 Reply Likes

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Susan


  • 7386 Posts
  • 1594 Reply Likes
Hi Debi! We would be happy to change the way your name is listed on your account (which would change the way your child addresses you). That said, in most cases we need your full name for processing purposes. I do want to do everything I can to meet your request if it is possible though. So that I can better understand and meet your request, is there a reason why you are wanting to change your name in this way? Are you just wanting to change this for the child letters? 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.