donate to unsponsored child

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 7 months ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

How can I donate some funds to child with same birthday as mine, cannot be regular sponsor?
Photo of Ronald Jirovec

Ronald Jirovec

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 months ago

  • 1
Photo of Sarah

Sarah, Sponsor and Donor Relations, Social Media

  • 4930 Posts
  • 1088 Reply Likes
Hi Ronald! If I understand you correctly, you would like to donate to an unsponsored child who has the same birthday as you but not become the child's actual sponsor. Is that correct? Regrettably, we don't have that option available for supporters. You are welcome to donate to our Unsponsored Children's fund, which will go to bless the children who are in the program and still waiting for a financial sponsor of their own. If that is something you would like to do, you can donate through our website:

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.