How can this be?

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: old post

Hi! I'm Julienne Clemente and I picked up a child packet at one of the roadshow concerts recently. I am 95% positive I put the right information but the other 5% worries that I didn't. I went to compassion.com/firstpayment to make things faster, however it tells me the child I received was not found.
Photo of Julienne Clemente

Julienne Clemente

  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Christina

Christina, Employee

  • 1217 Posts
  • 276 Reply Likes
Hi Julienne! Thank you so much for choosing to bless the life of the precious kiddo you have chosen to sponsor! I am happy to help you begin your sponsorship and make sure that everything is correct for you :). May I please have your child's name and ID number? If you don't feel comfortable providing this on a public forum, you are also welcome to email us at socialmedia@compassion.com. Thank you! 
Photo of Julienne Clemente

Julienne Clemente

  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Her name is Elizabeth Machicado Huasco and her child number is BO041800750, thank you so much! 
Photo of Michael Quintana

Michael Quintana

  • 1 Post
  • 2 Reply Likes
thats awesome i went to the roadshow too and me and two friends all sponserd a child
Photo of Susan

Susan, Sponsor and Donor Relations, Social Media

  • 7368 Posts
  • 1564 Reply Likes
Julienne, it looks like Elizabeth is still on hold for you and the sponsorship is still in process. When was the concert your were at? It can take anywhere between 2 to 4 weeks for sponsorships to be finalized from concerts. Also, what information are you not sure if you put down correctlly? 
Photo of Julienne Clemente

Julienne Clemente

  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Thank you for answering my question! I emailed socialmedia@compassion.com to answer your question

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.