Looking for my child

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I want to find a child that I sponsered years ago she was attending Jehova Proveyo Child Debelopment Center in Honduras. I would like to be able to write to them and see if they know of her still, she went out of the program for some reason and they cancelled her, but I want to find her .. Edilia Maria Zelaya Gonzales .. can you help me please. TracAnn

It says that we can sign a form to be given to the child and family so they can have my address and be allowed to contact me, I would like to do this please ..
Photo of TracAn Bolton

TracAn Bolton

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • undecided

Posted 7 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Shaina Moats

Shaina Moats

  • 1915 Posts
  • 404 Reply Likes
Hi there! Regrettably, we are not able to assist with contacting your sponsored child if she has been out of our program for years. We are only able to use the continuing correspondent form for children who left our program very recently. I'm so sorry! You may try looking on Facebook for your child.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.