Lost return address envelope

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 4 years ago

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: What address do I send letters to?

We just sponsored a child and I lost the return address envelope. We have the card where we taped a picture and told about our family. What address should we mail it to?
Photo of Sonya Barron Counselor

Sonya Barron Counselor

  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 4 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Adam


  • 503 Posts
  • 565 Reply Likes
Hi Sonya! Welcome to the Compassion family! :) Thank you so much for choosing to bless a child through sponsorship. Please send all of your child's cards and letters to the following address:

Attn: Child Correspondence Dept.
Compassion International
Colorado Springs, CO 80997-0004

Please be sure and put your sponsored child's name and number as well as your sponsor number on all items that you send. God bless!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.