need information please

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 2 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: case resolved

I have misplaced my envelope for mailing Jhon`s letter to him. Please send me the address. Also I need the instuctions on how to go about writing online to speed my letters to him. Thank you in advance for answering.
Photo of Petronia Nelson

Petronia Nelson

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 2 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Grace


  • 118 Posts
  • 18 Reply Likes
Hi Petronia,

You can write your child online by going to the compassion website or app and click on write my child.
Photo of Sarah Heacock Schreffler

Sarah Heacock Schreffler

  • 696 Posts
  • 412 Reply Likes
If you are in the United States, the address is:
Attn: Child CorrespondenceĀ 
Compassion International
Colorado Springs, CO 80997

Make sure to put the child name, ID, and your sponsor name and ID on every sheet of paper sent in case they get separated.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.