Need to Cancel/Refund time the child is not at center, need help ASAP

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 5 years ago

This conversation has been merged. Please reference the main conversation: How do I cancel my sponsorship?

I need to cancel my sponsorship of Adarsh Shaiju. Child ID IN7650040. I also recieved a letter stating that my child was no longer attending the help center and I need a refund of the time he was no longer being supported by me. 
Photo of Hope Elizabeth Skibstead-Maca

Hope Elizabeth Skibstead-Maca

  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 5 years ago

  • 1

There are no replies.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.