Same child, new information form?

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: old post

I decided to start sponsoring my child and I filled out the form with all of my information. Today I went to go send it in, but then I realized that I cannot find my form ANYWHERE. I have the child identification number, so is there a way I could download or print off or have a new form e-mailed to me? I still have every intention of sponsoring this child...I just need another form! Thank you!
Photo of Claire Maxwell

Claire Maxwell

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • worried

Posted 3 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Katherine


  • 207 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Hi Claire! We can't send another form, but we can create your account and put that kiddo on your account! The best way to do that is for you to give us a call (because we'll need your address, phone number, etc) and you'll just need to give the child's ID number to the representative. Thank you so much for choosing to sponsor a child! 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.