What are my options to help my child in ways other than the monthly donation?

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Solved
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: answered, over 3 months no activity

I just received a disturbing letter from my child that she and her mother are now homeless. What can I do through CI to help them? Thank you, Valerie.
Photo of Valerie Hoefer Novatny

Valerie Hoefer Novatny

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • very concerned for her well being...

Posted 7 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Lizzie

Lizzie, Champion

  • 642 Posts
  • 137 Reply Likes
Hello Valerie! I love your avatar btw :)

There are a couple ways that you can help your sweetheart. First of all, be assured that her project workers know her and are doing their best for her. Secondly, I would suggest contacting Compassion (800-336-7676) on Monday to do an inquiry about your girl's living conditions. They will need a copy of the letter. Then you can get a more detailed response on this. Thirdly, you can send a monetary gift. Either call Compassion or go to your online account. From there you can send a family gift $25-$1000 and put in the special instructions that it is for housing.

Above all your letters will encourage your girl and her family so much. And your prayers will change her life!

Thank you! :)

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.