Can I continue to sponsor if I move to another country?

  • 1
  • Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I moved to another country (Korea) and changed the mail setting to the new address. Would my system be now done in Korea? Because if it is still done in America, since the card I pay with is Korean, I have to pay extra tax. (I actually just found out that I have been paying way more than required by the contract because of the credit card being Korean instead of American.)
Photo of Hye-Jin Won

Hye-Jin Won

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • concerned.

Posted 7 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Lizzie

Lizzie, Champion

  • 642 Posts
  • 137 Reply Likes
Compassion has an office in Korea that you can switch your sponsorships to. You can view all of Compassion's offices here-
Photo of Colleen

Colleen, Company Admin

  • 236 Posts
  • 33 Reply Likes
We would be happy to move your sponsor account to our Compassion Korea office. You can e-mail us at to request this change.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.