Where do I send mail for my sponsored child?

  • 2
  • Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

I lost the address where the letters can be mailed to. Can anyone help me getting the info needed so I can keep on sending correspondence to my sponsored child?
Photo of Carlos Ortiz

Carlos Ortiz

  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 8 years ago

  • 2
Photo of Emily @ Elephant Grace

Emily @ Elephant Grace

  • 5 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Your letters should be sent to the following address:
Attn: Child Correspondence Dept.
Compassion International.
Colorado Springs, CO 80997-0004.

(They have their own zip code, so no need for a street address)
Photo of Shaina Moats

Shaina Moats

  • 1915 Posts
  • 404 Reply Likes
Be sure to include your child's number and your sponsor number on your letters so that they are processed correctly.

You may also write to your child on our website by logging in to your account and clicking "Write my child."
Photo of Jennifer Kyre Wolf

Jennifer Kyre Wolf

  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have recently moved and have not unpacked my information packet with the address to send my child a card. where do i send the things i want sent to her?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Where do I send items I want sent to my child?.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies.